Regional Interest Projects
(06-06-2008 Order of the Ministry of Environment and Rural Development, for which the selection procedimeinto territories and establishing rules for implementing the Leader axis within the rural development Prgrm Castilla-La Mancha.).
Projects of Regional Interest shall be limited to the Priority Rural, defined according to art. 10 of Law 45/2007 of December 13 for Sustainable Rural Development, must meet the following elements:
- They must be related to the following areas.
- Care for Elderly
- The Environment
- New technologies and the telecommunications industry.
- The company Vivieros
- New sources of mepleo
- In the case of operations productive character should create at least 3 jobs to full-time indefinitely.
- The maximum aid intensity in Regionalserá Interest Projects
- 40% of the cost of the investment with a limit 1.000.000 euros help when it comes to operations of productive nature, and 100% of the cost of the investment with an aid ceiling of 1,500,000 euros in the case of non-productive operations.
Law 45/2007 of December 13 for Sustainable Development
Art. 10: Designation and classification of rural areas:
- Rural-zones to Revitalize: those with low population density, high significance of farming, low income levels and geographic difficulties importanteaislamiento or territorial structure.
- Rural Intermediate-zones: those of low or medium density of population, employment diversified between primary, secondary and tertiary industry low or medium income levels and distant from the direct area of influence of the major population centers.
- Rural Periurban -Areas: those of growing population, conpredominio employment in the tertiary sector, media or high income levels and located
- in the vicinity of urban areas or densely populated areas
Revitalize rural areas, as wellas the part of the Natura 2000 network and the small municipalities of the Intermediate Rural and suburban areas will be considered rural Prioritariasa effects of the implementation of the Strategic Planning programa.Según Sustainable Development in Rural de Castilla-La Mancha, the region "Montes de Toledo" is classified as Intermediate Rural Area